3.08.2007

After looking both ways I pocket a waxy red seahorse and a thick blue anemone from a kiosk drawer full of spiny objects. I will use them in my own projections. Then I sneak out of the private theme park while the cement is still being laid down. I run into my best friend's mother and her two-year-old daughter, who responds to me like a twelve-year-old son. (It does not occur to me that my best friend may be trapped in the body of his little sister.) It becomes clear that she wants to make love to me. But I must leave to serve as valet to an elderly gentleman who is returning by plane to his wife. He makes it clear that he wants me to arrange an affair with my best friend's mother. But our attempt to change flights in mid-air fails due to the nature of civilian air travel. And on the ground our attempt to change vans in mid-road fails when the target van crashes one block ahead of us, splitting in two.

No comments: